1. General information
Data protection and data security issues frequently give rise to uncertainty and questions among users of online services. We want to remove these uncertainties by offering maximum transparency.
We therefore attach great importance to the protection of your personal data and process them strictly in accordance with the legal provisions. The purpose of this Data Protection Statement is to inform you about the collection and processing of personal data and the rights you can exercise with regard to them. By "personal data" we mean all information relating to an identified or identifiable person.
The responsibility for the processing of data described in this Data Protection Statement lies with :
Dreams & Food Sa
3 Rue de Fribourg 1201 Genève
2. General principles
Processing of personal data
We primarily process the personal data of our customers and other data subjects that we collect in the course of operating our website and other applications or from our customers and business partners in the course of our business relationships with them.
We collect your personal data primarily from you. In some circumstances, we collect personal data about you from third parties. This may include the following categories of data.
- Data obtained from publicly available sources (e.g. media, Internet)
- Data from public registers (e.g. commercial register, debt enforcement register, land register )
- Data relating to administrative or judicial proceedings
- Data concerning your professional functions and activities
- Data from correspondence and exchanges with third parties
- Data concerning your solvency (insofar as there is a business relationship between us)
- Data about you provided by persons in your environment to enable us to conclude or execute contracts with you (e.g. references, delivery address, power of attorney, data to comply with legal requirements, data from banks, insurance companies, business partners and other contractual partners)
- Data about you from the media and the Internet (insofar as this is necessary in a specific case, e.g. in the context of an application, a press review or marketing and sales activities, etc.)
- Data relating to the use of the website (e.g. IP address, MAC address of the smartphone or computer, information about your device and settings, cookies, date and time of access, pages accessed and content, functions used, originating web pages, location data)
We take the issue of data security very seriously and implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction and unauthorised access. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Come and visit us!